- This event has passed.
Travel Tour: Palm Springs ModWeek
February 12, 2020 - February 17, 2020
This past tour took place in February 2020. Watch the videos below to see what a great time we had exploring some of Palm Springs’ mid-century masterpieces!
Modernism Week’s signature February Event is an annual celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, art, fashion and culture. This exciting festival takes place in February in the Palm Springs area of Southern California. Modernism Week features more than 350 events including the Modernism Show & Sale, Signature Home Tours, films, lectures, Premier Double Decker Architectural Bus Tours, nightly parties and live music, walking and bike tours, tours of Sunnylands, fashion, classic cars, modern garden tours, a vintage travel trailer exhibition, and more. Check out Modernism Week’s website for more information
Here is a list of the events included on our tour:
- Architectural Bus Tour
- Private tour of a “Butterfly Alexander” home designed by architect Bill Krisel
- Vista Las Palmas neighborhood multi-home tour of Alexander Construction Company designed homes
- Modernism Show and Sale
- The Cree House single-home tour designed by architect Albert Frey
- ModWeek Happy Hour with live music by the Dreamboats Band
- Print Release Party at the SHAG store in Uptown Design District
- Architect William Cody designed Iconic Racquet Club Cottages West multi-home tour
- William Holden Estate single-home tour in the Deepwell Estates Neighborhood
- Twin Palm’s Neighborhood multi-home tour
- Modernism Vintage Car Show
- Sunday night exclusive cocktail party at the Sinatra Estate!