Stone-Tolan House Historic Site
Oldest standing structure in Monroe County and maintained by The Landmark Society as a historic house museum. Our interpretation recreates the private and public activities of a household and frontier tavern in Brighton, NY between 1790 and 1820. Open April to December.
A Victorian style English garden with an extensive collection of peonies and other plantings. Originally the private garden of famed 19th-century horticulturist George Ellwanger.
Originally built in 1840 by bookstore owner David Hoyt, this building in Rochester’s historic Corn Hill nieghborhood today serves as The Landmark Society offices.
St. Joseph’s Park
St. Joseph’s Park is located inside the remains of what was the city’s oldest Catholic church, built by German immigrants in the 1800’s and destroyed in 1975 by fire. The Landmark Society-owned park opened in 1980 with renovation designed by Handler/Grosso Architects is now available for rent as an event space in collaboration with Bella and Co.