A Special Opportunity!
A very special event is coming: a tour of the privately owned Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Boynton House in Rochester NY! This one-hour guided tour will bring you into one of Wright’s most iconic designs on Saturday, September 30th.
This is a rare opportunity, and we expect demand to be high. To give everyone a chance, ticket sales will be by lottery. From August 18th through 25th you may scroll to the bottom of this site to the Eventbrite link to enter your name and email address. After August 25th winners will be notified and sent a code to purchase their $60 tickets. All tickets will be by advance sale and online only.
This event is a fundraiser for The Landmark Society of Western New York, and all proceeds benefit the organization.
What to know about the Lottery:
- You may enter the lottery only once – duplicate names will be removed from the drawings.
- After August 25th, we will select and notify by email those who may purchase one or two tickets to the tour. Online sales only, and you must purchase within a week of being notified, using the special code we send you.
- You must purchase with the same email and name you used to enter the lottery.
- Tickets are $60 each. There will be no refunds for this special fundraising event.
What to know about the tour:
- The tour is one hour in length, includes inside and outside locations.
- Since this is a private home, we regret that it is not handicap accessible. Tour goers must be able to navigate a flight of stairs and may not bring in walkers or rolling assistive devices.
- When you purchase your ticket(s) you may choose a tour time. Tour times must be reserved in advance, and will be on a first registered, first served basis. The first tour starts at 10 am and the last tour at 4 pm on Saturday, September 30th.
- Tour groups are small, and will fill up fast.
- No one under 16 may be admitted to the tour.