A Special Opportunity!
A very special event is coming: a tour of the privately owned Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Boynton House in Rochester NY! This one-hour guided tour will bring you into one of Wright’s most iconic designs on Saturday, August 13th.
This is a rare opportunity, and we expect demand to be high. To give everyone a chance, ticket sales will be by lottery. From July 13th – 20th you may scroll to the bottom of this site to the Eventbrite link to enter your name and email address. After July 20th winners will be notified and sent a code to purchase their $50 tickets. All tickets will be by advance sale and online only.
What to know about the Lottery:
- You may enter the lottery only once – duplicate names will be removed from the drawings.
- After July 20th, we will select and notify by email those who may purchase one or two tickets to the tour. Online sales only, and you must purchase within a week of being notified, using the special code we send you.
- You must purchase with the same email and name you used to enter the lottery.
- Tickets are $50 each. There will be no refunds for this special fundraising event.
What to know about the tour:
- The tour is one hour in length, includes inside and outside locations.
- Since this is a private home, we regret that it is not handicap accessible. Tour goers must be able to navigate a flight of stairs and may not bring in walkers or rolling assistive devices.
- When you purchase your ticket(s) you may choose a tour time. Tour times must be reserved in advance, and will be on a first registered, first served basis. The first tour starts at 10 am and the last tour at 4 pm on Saturday, August 13th.
- Tour groups are small, and will fill up fast.
- No one under 16 may be admitted to the tour.
- Masks will be required in the indoor spaces.