We are pleased to offer a total of 6.5 HSW credit hours for licensed and registered architects through the Preservation League of New York State, a certified sponsor through the New York State Education Department. For frequently asked questions about these type of credits, please visit the website for the New York State Office of the Professions here: http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/arch/archce.htm
A total of 6.5 HSW Credit Hours are available for this conference – certificates of completion will be issued after the conference by the Preservation League of New York State.
BREAKDOWN OF AVAILABLE CREDITS:
Thursday Conference Pre-Training Session: (2) HSW Credit Hours
Friday Session Blocks 1, 2 and 4: (1) HSW Credit Hour each
Friday Session Block 3: (1.5) HSW Credit Hour
*Friday Sessions Total = (4.5) HSW Credit Hours
**Friday Field Sessions “E” do not count for continuing education credits.
- You will receive a credit “ticket” for each applicable session where credits can be obtained. You may attend any combination of sessions and claim up to a total of 6.5 hours of credit for this conference.
- Fill out a credit ticket for each session you attend WITH YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMATION. Give the completed ticket to an official conference volunteer at the end of the session.
- You will be issued a certificate of completion from the Preservation League of New York State via email in the weeks following the conference.
- For questions about these credits, please contact:
Preservation Associate, Preservation League of New York State
(518) 462-5658 x 10 | email@example.com