A celebration of all things autumnal, the second annual OCTavern Festival, presented by Java’s, will take place at the Stone-Tolan Historic Site in Brighton, New York. On Saturday, October 15th, the house and its 215-year-old rural tavern will host small groups of guests who will enjoy live music, cider, beer, and seasonal fare. We’ll also have a site-wide celebration on the beautiful grounds of the property, with local farmers, food vendors, and craftspeople providing demonstrations and items for purchase.
- Reserved seating inside the house at 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, and 6 PM (must reserve by the table) [please note that the 8 PM dessert seating is no longer available]
- Vendor fair from 11 AM to 5 PM (free for the whole family!)
- Outdoor beer tent and live music from 12 PM to 5 PM
Table reservations are open!
Please note before purchasing your ticket:
- Tickets for reserved seating are sold by the table (not individually), for groups of 2 to 8.
Your Reservation Includes:
- One beer or cider for everyone at your table (a non-alcoholic option will be available);
- A bowl of homemade, seasonal soup and bread. See below for menu. Soup selections must be made with ticket purchase – please consult with your tablemates prior to purchasing tickets.
- A souvenir glass for everyone at your table.
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
Please choose from the following soups:
- Curried Roasted Butternut & Apple (this soup is vegan and gluten free)
- Red Wine Roasted Root Vegetable Barley Stew (this soup is vegan and gluten free)
- Stone Tolan Soup with Mixed Vegetables, Turkey, and Lamb (this soup is gluten free)
- Smoky Creamed Corn & Potato Chowder (this soup contains dairy but is gluten free)
Soup will be accompanied by a selection of freshly baked breads. Vegan and gluten-free options are available.
[Please note that the 8pm dessert seating is no longer available]
FOOD & ARTISAN VENDORS
We have a great group of food and artisan vendors at this year’s event, including:
Allie Push Arts
Hearth & Heather
Reclaimed Furniture & Decor
Shabby Chic Garden
Squirrel Garden Goods
If your business is interested in OCTavern Festival sponsorship opportunities, please contact Diane Chevron at 585-694-6865 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to our past sponsors for their generous support of this event.