Take a look at this historic home in LeRoy, NY. Built in 1887 for George H. Wells of the Shiloh Patent Medicine Company, this Queen Anne Shingle Style house was purchased by Scott W. Skinner, MD and his wife, Ellen Smith Skinner in 1901. Four generations of the Skinner family have enjoyed this home located at 12-14 Church Street and for several years it also served as medical offices for the owners, Scott W. Skinner, MD, his son Merton R. Skinner, MD, and Merton’s son, Scott. Approximately 5,782 square feet, with six bedrooms and 2.5 baths, it sits on a little over an acre of land in the village of LeRoy.
For more information on this property visit: