- This event has passed.
Landmark Travels: White (Canadian) Christmas
December 5, 2022 - December 7, 2022
This Landmark Travels Small Group Tour took place December 5-7, 2022.
White Christmas is a beloved holiday musical as well as a state of mind. Join this Small Group Curated Tour to kick off your holiday season with not only the Shaw Production of White Christmas, but also the charm and beauty of Canada’s Niagara region to put you in that White Christmas state of mind. We will be treated like royalty at the Victorian era Prince of Wales hotel in the heart of the historic district of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Lavishly decorated for the holidays, the Prince of Wales, will also host our traditional English tea in the lovely Drawing Room and lunch in the warm, inviting Churchill Pub. Our excursions to Niagara Falls include the Annual Poinsettia Show at the Floral Showhouse and the amazing Winter Festival of Lights. With gourmet meals, shopping, spa, and even ice skating at your fingertips, this is the perfect trip to get you into the holiday spirit.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake – Historical Society Museum, Walking Tour, Gryphon Ridge Highland Cattle, Shopping, Spas, Ice Skating
- Niagara Falls – The Floral Showhouse (be sure to watch the video below!), Winter Festival of Lights
- Queenston – Willowbank School of Preservation
- Shaw Festival – White Christmas & private presentation by White Christmas cast member
- NOTL Dining – Prince of Wales, treadwell – Barrel Cellar Dinner, Bistro Six-One, Gelato di Carlotta
- Wineries – Wayne Gretsky Estates – Gold Medal Tasting Experience (see menu below!)
- Lodging – Prince of Wales Hotel & Secret Garden Spa
- Round trip transportation from Rochester
- 2 nights in the historic Prince of Wales Hotel
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners; plus a gelato gift card to use at your leisure, and wine, beer, & whiskey food pairing
- Theatre tickets
- All admissions and gratuities
Enjoy a video of the Annual Poinsettia Show at the Floral Showhouse