Landmark Travels: Tulip Time on Jewels of the Rhine
April 21 - May 2
Update! Mayflower has extended their bonus offer! Book by May 31st, 2022 for free roundtrip airfare – limited cabins remaining!!
The Landmark Society has reserved half the ship for our guests on this exciting travel tour so you will have many friends traveling together to make the trip a joy to experience. Since there are only about 90 cabins on the ship, it will still be intimate and personal. We’re also adding a special, hand-curated 3-day experience in Switzerland for Landmark guests only (Larry’s childhood friend there is helping us with arrangements). They say that the Keukenhof Gardens during tulip season are the most fragrant, colorful gardens in the world, that the Rhine River Gorge is the most spectacular river vista in the world, and that Interlaken Switzerland is the most beautiful mountain scenery in the world. Let’s enjoy discovering the truth together! This is a tour you won’t want to miss.
View our “Rh(W)ine and Cheese” preview presentation, held on February 16, 2022, below:
- Arrive in Amsterdam to tour Keukenof Gardens at peak tulip season in The Netherlands.
- Seven nights on board a luxurious river cruise vessel.
- Cruise the UNESCO listed Rhine River Gorge.
- Tour picturesque German towns, The Black Forest, and Strasbourg – heart of the French Alsace region.
- Two nights in Interlaken Switzerland including a Swiss heritage dinner and show, mountaintop experience, and lake cruise.
- Experience a night in Zurich’s Old Town.
- 27 meals (10 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 10 dinners) Complimentary wine & beer with onboard meals.
- All gratuities included
- Free airfare from your airport if booked by March 31, 2022!
And much more!
Price: Starting at $5,980 per person, double occupancy (varies by cabin) $400 deposit and $569 optional (but recommended) travel insurance due by March 31, 2022 to reserve your spot.
Click here for a PDF with the full travel tour itinerary
To reserve your spot, please download and complete the reservation form here and send completed form with check for deposit and optional travel insurance to:
The Landmark Society
5 Castle Park
Rochester, NY 14620