- This event has passed.
Landmark Travels – Mod Week 2023
February 15 - February 20
This trip took place in February, 2023. Stay tuned for photos from a fun week in Palm Springs!
Get ready to experience the mid-century modern gem of Palm Springs, California with style and luxury. We have a very exciting itinerary and are thrilled that we were able to snag tickets for the best party of the festival – Sunday Night at The Sinatra Estate. We will have the run of the house, listen to music being played on Frank’s baby grand, and enjoy cocktails and dinner by the iconic pool, in an evening to remember. Other ModWeek events include the must-see residence of modernist architect Albert Frey, tour of the homes in Canyon View Estates (where the new film, Don’t Worry Darling, was shot), and the Royal Hawaiian Estates Happy Hour Luau and home tour. We’ll also get to see a couple of private homes of friends, including members Roz and Dave who bought their condo at the renowned Racquet Club Estates during our last travel tour! Great food, receptions, and more, along with the beauty and comfort of the Parker Palm Springs Resort. Listed in the Leading Hotels in the World, this thirteen lushly planted acre resort boasts five distinct spots for dining, the Palm Springs Yacht Club Spa, two pools, croquet, clay tennis courts, giant chess, and a fire-pit for gathering at days end. We are planning a lovely continental breakfast served on the Mafiya Lawn for our first morning there and we are leaving plenty of time to enjoy the resort. Everyone will have a food and drink credit at the resort to go toward meals that aren’t included in the tour.
- Wednesday, 15 February 2023 through Monday, 20 February 2023
- $4,150 per person/double occupancy
- single supplement is $988
- non-members add $250
- Deposit $500
- Final payment due January 13, 2023
- Cancellations/Refund Policy: Refunds will be issued at the discretion of The Landmark Society
- Flight from Rochester is included (let us know if you will be traveling from another city and we can provide cost without flight)
- Meals: 2 breakfast, 1 brunch, 2 lunches, 1 Happy Hour reception, 1 dinner, 2 dinner receptions
- Includes 7 ModWeek parties, receptions, and events.