Historic Districts, Tax Credits, and Your Home
An informational meeting presented by The Landmark Society of Western New York, ABC Streets Neighborhood Association, Barrington Street Neighborhood Association, and Park Meigs Neighborhood Association
Did you know?
- The area outlined below is eligible for listing as a historic district in the National Register of Historic Places.
- This listing would provide homeowners with a tax credit equal to 20% of qualified home repairs and upgrades.
THURSDAY, MARCH 23rd, 6:30 PM
Immanuel Baptist Church, 815 Park Ave
(use main entrance to sanctuary)
Information will be presented by The Landmark Society. We’ll answer questions like:
- Who qualifies for the NYS Historic Homeowners Tax Credit program?
- What type of work qualifies for tax credits? How do I apply for tax credits?
- Does listing our neighborhood in a National Register Historic District create restrictions on what I can do to my home? (Answer: No)
- What’s the difference between a National Register Historic District and a City Preservation District?
Thursday, March 23rd | 6:30 – 7:30 PM | Immanuel Baptist Church, 815 Park Ave