London Travel Tour: Price REDUCED!
The Landmark Society is offering a $500 Discount on our upcoming trip to London. Don’t miss out on this great trip at this great price! We’re now offering a discounted rate of $3500 plus a 1-year membership to The Landmark Society.
The Landmark Society and Amas Musical Theatre present an Architecture and Theatre Travel Tour of London. London is known for its theatrical scene as well as its iconic architecture, so why not experience both on The Landmark Society’s upcoming travel tour to London, October 28 – November 4, 2016? We are partnering with Amas Musical Theatre in New York City to benefit from their connections with the West End theatre community. Executive Director, Wayne Goodman, and The Landmark Society staff have put together a tour that highlights the architectural icons that London is famous for and a few hidden gems that may be unknown to the average traveler. Call today if you are interested: 585-546-7029 X11.
Highlights of the tour include: Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, Tate Modern, the National Gallery, and the Globe Theatre. We’ll experience an exclusive backstage tour and West End production; take in the spectacular view from London’s newest landmark, the Shard; enjoy a Jazz Cruise on the Thames; Afternoon Tea at the Orangery at Kensington Palace; and visit the Sir John Soane House Museum. We will also take excursions to Kew Royal Botanical Gardens and Winchester-Salisbury-Stonehenge with a stop at a Restoration Craft Workshop.
Included in the discounted $3500 cost of the trip are:
- Round trip motorcoach from Rochester to Toronto.
- Round trip nonstop flight from Toronto to London.
- 6 nights at the Thistle City Barbican Hotel.
- 10 Meals: 6 hot buffet/ full breakfasts, 3 lunches and Welcome Dinner, plus Afternoon Tea.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and professional driver.
- All activities, speakers, and meals as described in itinerary except those noted as “not included in cost.”
- Expert guides throughout the program.
New deposit and registration deadline is August 19, 2016.