The 2016 New York Statewide Preservation Conference will take place in the cities of Albany and Troy.
Conference events will take place in the cities of Albany and Troy. All Conference associated venues are identified in the Google Map below. Please zoom in on either city to see details such as addresses and venue names.
Complimentary shuttles to Troy will begin departing the Renaissance Albany Hotel at 7:30 AM. The last shuttle will depart at approximately 8:15 AM. Buses begin departing for return trip to Albany hotel immediately following the conclusion of Session Block 4 at 4:00 PM.
Click here to see the Conference Schedule At a Glance
Click here to view the full map on Google Maps or to obtain directions to a venue.
We’re delighted to offer the recently rehabilitated, beautiful, and historic Renaissance Albany Hotel as our official Conference hotel. We have reserved a block of rooms for Conference attendees at $149 per night for a single room.
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14%) in effect at the time of check in. Please note that room rate does not include parking.
Reservations can be made by individual attendees directly with Marriott reservations by calling Marriott toll free reservations at 888-236-2427. Guests can make reservations on-line by going to the Renaissance Albany Hotel website, and following these steps:
- Click here to go to the Renaissance Albany Hotel website
- Select the arrival and departure dates
- Click on the View Rates button
- On the right side of the page, under “Edit Your Search,” click on the “Special Rates” heading
- Select the “Group Code” option
- Enter the code LNDLNDB into the Group Code box
- Click the “Find” button and you should be given the $149/night room rate.