Thursday, 2 August 2018 – Tuesday, 14 August 2018
Join us as we cap our 80th anniversary year with a luxurious Atlantic cruise to explore the built heritage of rural & urban England; “once-in-a-lifetime” may sound like hyperbole, but in this case, it most certainly applies.
Included in this experience:
- Luxury motorcoach and overnight in trendy Brooklyn on August 2nd
- Seven night Atlantic crossing on Cunard’s flagship, the completely remastered RMS Queen Mary 2; learn more about the Ocean Liner experience here
- Two nights in the charming country market town of Malmesbury at the Old Bell Hotel, “The Oldest Hotel in England”
- The untouched villages of Avebury and Lacock, the latter almost entirely owned by the National Trust
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre The City of Bath, including a tour of the Roman baths and free time.
- The privately-owned stately Bowood House
- In London, two nights in the Millennium Gloucester or similar
- Once a year chance to tour Buckingham Palace State Rooms while the Royals are in Scotland
- A full day and evening in London at leisure for theatre or a night on the town
- A tour finale elegant Tea at one of London’s finest tea venues
- Return flight to Rochester on August 14th
We’ve included just about everything in this tour, to make your travel experience as worry-free as possible: all transportation, taxes and port fees, gratuities, guide services, admissions, 30-plus meals, and the company & assistance of Executive Director Wayne Goodman and additional Landmark staff.
Don’t delay: pricing starts at our early bird rate of$6,699* per person double occupancy for an inside cabin, with additional cabin levels available, up to a balcony cabin at $7,799* per person double occupancy – a savings of $250 per person. Payment may be spread out over 2 deposits and a final payment.
You may call us to hold a space on the tour with a 25% deposit on your credit card, but all registration applications must be submitted in writing. The Registration Form will be available online soon; in the meantime, call (585) 546-7029, ext. 11 to learn more.
* Please note: final price may change due to airfare rates; it is too early to book some flights. *