JOIN The Landmark Society of Western New York at the Agent Level and receive:
- Free gifts for your clients:
- 5 – Landmark Society family memberships
- 5 – Landmark Society House & Garden Tour tickets
- Recognition by Landmark Society that you are acknowledged as a
supporter of The Landmark Society—an Agent member card.
- Priority admission to the next “How to Market Historic Homes Successfully” seminar, at the Hoyt-Potter House, 133 S. Fitzhugh Street.
- What to expect in the seminar: This seminar—for agents only—is always sold out, because it covers what you need to know to succeed in selling historic houses
- Evolution of Rochester’s neighborhoods.
- What Style Is It? 19th and 20th century residential architectural styles in Western New York.
- Official Landmark Designation: who does it, what are the rules, who are the contacts.
- Grants, tax credits and economics of Landmark Designation.
- Old house maintenance & repair.
- Rochester’s architects.
- An Introduction to the Landmark Society of Western New York: its mission & projects.
- How to research your historic house.
- Discover Rochester’s historic houses and neighborhoods: included are two three-hour tours of selected Rochester neighborhoods, including several designated historic districts (with visits to several private houses).